Last modified: April 30, 2020
ReWeave L.A., LLC (“ReWeave L.A.”, “Company” or “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.reweavela.com (our “Website”), make a purchase or otherwise interact with Us, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy also describes your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
- On this Website.
- When you make a purchase.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any platform, application or content (including social media or advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (”personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of contacting Us to request further services.
- Transaction Information: purchase history, credit or debit card information, billing address, and shipping address.
- Account Information: first and last name, contact information and certain demographic and geolocation information.
- Profile Information: your interests, preferences, and favorites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
When you register and open an account, you will be asked to establish a log-in ID, such as your email, and provide a unique password (your “Account Information”). Your Transaction Information and Profile Information will be associated with your account. Also, when you open an account with Us, you will be signed up to receive our newsletter (sent to your email associated with your account). You can opt out of receiving our newsletter as described below,
You can also make purchases using the “Guest” function on our online store, but you will need to provide certain personal information to enable Us to process the transaction and fulfill your order. We do not retain this personal information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location, purchase history, data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate our audience size, usage, and purchase patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and purchase history, allowing Us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To process and fulfill your purchase orders and advise you regarding their status.
- To respond to your customer service inquiries or requests.
- To send you administrative or technical notices regarding your account, security alerts, changes to our policies or procedures, or related communications.
- To prevent and address fraud, breach of our policies or terms, or other threats or harm to ReWeave L.A., our customers or others.
- To monitor, analyze trends, usage and online activities.
- To distribute our newsletter or other information about our products and business.
- To conduct research, including surveys or focus groups.
- To develop and transmit marketing messages with promotions and offers.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your personal and other information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want Us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which We collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ReWeave L.A.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ReWeave L.A. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To facilitate payment and fulfill your purchase order.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ReWeave L.A., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Newsletters and other information about the Company. When you register and create an account with Us, you will be signed up to receive our newsletter (sent to your email associated with your account). You can opt out of receiving our newsletters by sending Us an email with your request to email@example.com or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our email.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending Us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If We have sent you a promotional email, you may send Us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. The email will also include an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom to opt out. However, your opting out does not apply to our messages regarding a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties for profit.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
When you register and create an account, you will be asked to provide a unique log-in ID (your email) and password. You are responsible for taking reasonable precautions to protect your login data. You should not share your password with anyone. We cannot be held responsible for any security breach of your personal information that results from a lost or stolen login or password.
530 S. Lake Avenue, #585
Pasadena, CA 91101